Tuesday 17 December 2019

DOWNLOAD XPEN SH1T DIE ANTWOORD

Jet black summer - Bloody fingers. Gaby moreno, darren drew, brian reidinger, drew lerda - Work of art. I'm the motherfucking greatest Suckers love to hate us But I make these bitches suck myself Cause I'm a dominator I'm mad musical my rhymez the tightest That's way i tap beautiful desingn r vaginas I rub my dick on expensive shit I rub my dick on expensive shit It's like a dream come true, I'm living the dream bru Rubbing my dick on expensive shit I rub my dick on expensive shit I rub my dick on expensive shit It's like a dream come true, I'm living the dream bru Rubbing my laaney totti op watokal [Yo-Landi] Big money, big money, big money Make my dreams come true [Ninja] Baby I'm my angel, sent from the dark side Took my brush-cut to the next wif peroxide Oh my god, that's such a fresh switch Yeah, whatever, just don't touch the hair bitch Everybody's crying saying: So, so, so, so, so sexy Big money, big money, big money.. Oedipus - Half a step. xpen sh1t die antwoord

Uploader: Dutilar
Date Added: 17 May 2010
File Size: 19.67 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 38653
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Xpensiv Shit by Die Antwoord | JPLAY

Die Antwoord - Money and Da Power. But my daddy told me I was living in a dream world If I said "yes dad" I wouldn't have my zef swag Or fly round the whole fucking world, getting jet-lagged Getting bitten by the zef bug it's the best drug If I played it safe, I would've never made it ever Now every day in every way I get a little zeffer No matter what you smoke, you'll never get as high as me It's like a fat fuck you, when these naaierz see My big billboard up in NYC Don't you wish your boyfriend was zef like me?

So, so, so, anntwoord, so sexy Big money, big money, big money. War war xepn - Uaa uaa uaa. I rub my dick on expensive shit I rub my dick on expensive shit It's like a dream come true, I'm living the dream bru Rubbing my dick on expensive shit I rub my dick on expensive shit I rub my dick on expensive shit It's like a dream come true, I'm living the dream bru Rubbing my laaney totti op watokal [Yo-Landi] Ohh!

Oedipus - Half a step. Yo to jest moja ulubiona piosenka!

Die Antwoord - Zars. I'm here, can I get the fucking aah yeah? Wiesz co to za zapach!

xpen sh1t die antwoord

Inne teksty piosenek Die Antwoord 1. U know what that smell is!

xpen sh1t die antwoord

Gaby moreno, darren drew, brian reidinger, drew lerda - Work of art. Jet black summer - Bloody fingers. The room goes bum like a cartoon The dark raver has cum, my mic-saber is on Turn and tell your friends: Yo this is my favorite song!

triple j Playlist Additions: Maggie Rogers, Dean Lewis & G Flip

I'm the motherfucking greatest Suckers love to hate us But I make these bitches suck myself Cause I'm a dominator I'm mad musical my rhymez the tightest That's xpsn i tap beautiful desingn r vaginas I rub my dick on expensive shit I rub my dick on expensive shit It's like a dream come true, I'm living the dream bru Rubbing my dick on expensive shit I rub my dick on expensive shit I rub my dick on expensive shit It's like a dream come true, I'm living the dream bru Rubbing my laaney totti op watokal [Yo-Landi] Big money, big money, big money Make my dreams come true [Ninja] Baby I'm my angel, sent from the dark side Took my brush-cut to the next wif did Oh my god, that's such a fresh switch Yeah, whatever, just don't touch the hair bitch Everybody's crying saying: Die Antwoord - Love Drug.

What drink you, Ninjie?

xpen sh1t die antwoord

Phil sawyer - Pepo iko. Rappers looking at me like I just crawled out the drain The underground got me be bored out of my brain An this pop-rap bullshit all sound the same God help you if i call out your name From the dark side of the moon I zoom out antwooord gloom doom-doom!

MimmiLilith 08 kwietnia Fairytaleshow - Was she gonna.

No comments:

Post a Comment